Friday, May 7, 2010

Blog Transition

Writing has always been one of my least favorite subjects throughout all of high school and college. Beyond texting and instant messaging my friends online, I have never written anything out of recreation or anything I didn't feel like I had to write.

When I first started this blog, I saw it as a burden and something I just had to do to pass my WRIT340 class. I hated it at first but as I continued to blog, I started to realize that there's something really therapeutic about being able to not only express my opinion to a bunch of strangers online, but my opinion about the things I care about and in a writing style I can call my own.

As the end of my junior year fast approaches, I am no longer required to update this blog as part of my WRIT340 class. I want to make clear however, that I want to continue to update this blog - perhaps more than I have in the past now that I have more time.

I will continue to post serious blog posts in response to news and other blogs, as I have been doing, but I also want to start blogging about my own personal experiences that are relevant to advertising and design. To make things easier for those who only want to follow one or the other, I will separate them into 2 different folders/tags in the navigation bar.

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment